As the title says, I finished preparing the bulkhead parts for primer today. I didn’t have much left to do, the first I did was smoothen the edges and flute the F-710 bulkhead.

Then I fabricated the support angle that gets riveted to the top of this bulkhead…

…and matchdrilled it to the bulkhead.

Finally I prepared the very aft bulkhead, the F-712 bulkhead. The vertical stabilizer bolts onto the rear of this bulkhead, so it get riveted together with flush rivets. I countersunk the holes in the aft bulkhead part for these rivets.

I spent some more time finetuning the various parts, so now I’m ready for a priming mission. Tomorrow should be a good day for it!! 🙂