May 5, 2009

More aft fuselage deburring

Category: Aft fuselage — Steffen @ 21:03 — Hours: 1.5

I put in another 1½ hours of deburring tonight. That’s 3 nights in a row!! Even though it’s boring work, it feels good to be working in a more steady pace again. You can quickly lose motivation when things are causing problems like the tail cone skin did. I’m glad this is such a nice kit otherwise, or I would not be making the progress I am.

I finished deburring the stringer and bulkhead rivet holes. I even dimpled all the bulkheads, except the forward F-706 bulkhead, which doesn’t get drilled until mating the center and aft fuselage. All left to do now before priming, is to deburr the skin and stringer edges.



Hacked by ghost-dz