I had a nice constructive day today. I started of early, well, around 8:30, and finished of deburring the rest of the center fuselage parts.
After that, I decided to remake the forward attach strips for the baggage area corner ribs. The ones I made from the plans, cover ½ a hole. I tried to find out what other builders do here, but no one seems to address the problem.
So, I figured I might as well just make two new strips, that covers all 5 holes.
Much better!!! 🙂
After that, I loaded everything in my car, and went out to where I work to prime everything. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so no pics yet!!