I put another 3½ hours of work in the project today, it feels great finally having a few days in a row again.
First I dug out the floor stiffeners. These come joggled from Van’s, but I spent a little time finetuning them.

I had to make a small notch in the forward end of the center stiffeners to make them fit.

After clamping them in place, I drilled them to the bottom skin.

I had forgotten to predrill the holes in the firewall angles, so I had to remove the  bottom skin once again to gain access. If I had done my homework, like reading Mike’s site, I would have remembered… 😉

Then I clecoed the skin back on, and drilled the stiffeners to the firewall angles.