Another month gone by, I can’t believe how fast time goes by at the moment..
I spent only an hour in the shop today, but hey, everything counts! 😉
Actually I just wanted to prepare a few more items, so I had enough for a priming session. I removed the F-902 Bulkheads, drilled and countersank the nutplate holes, then deburred everything.
Then I removed the F-719 Auxiliary longerons, countersank the skin rivet holes and deburred.
Next up was the F-684 gussets. They were almost done, only needed countersunk holes for the nutplates.
Ok, this should do for the first forward fuselage priming session. – tomorrrow..!