I haven’t been in the shop for 10 days, gosh it feels like ages. I am missing a #6 dimpling set before I can continue with the left elevator. I still haven’t recieved it, but I thought I would just finish of the right elevator tonight. I also got the trim tab parts prepared and ready for primer. Maybe I’ll prime them tomorrow.
All I had left to do on the right elevator was roll the leading edge. I did this by duct-taping a ½” steelpipe to leading edge, and carefully twisting it with a pipe wrench while forming it.
Then the inboard edge…
…and its done!! Only missing the fairing now.
Finally I prepared the trimtab part.