Today I finished preparing the forward covers, angles and gussets.
First I removed the forward seat floors for better access…
Fuselage 460 [800x]

Then I clecoed the angles in place, marked the cut-outs and drilled the screw holes.
Fuselage 461 [800x]

Then I removed it all again and drilled holes for nutplates.
Fuselage 463 [800x]

…then clamped the angles to a piece of wood, and trimmed away the cut-out with my unibits.
Fuselage 464 [800x]

Fuselage 465 [800x]

Fuselage 466 [800x]

When preparing the gussets, I had to make a small cut-out to make room for a rivet.
Fuselage 467 [800x]

Fuselage 468 [800x]

Covers, angles & gussets deburred and ready for primer.
Fuselage 469 [800x]

Next project is the fuel pump housing…
Fuselage 470 [800x]