Wau! Spent a whopping 7 hours in the shop today.. 😀
First thing to do, was finish preparing the centre cover.
I countersunk for the nutplates that sits behind the cabin heat baffle..
Then I deburred all corners, holes and edges. This took almost an hour..
I dug out the aft fuselage top skins, so I could shoot these with primer along with the rest of the prepared parts. The needed a good clean-up after 3 years in storage, they were even a bit corroded, but it could be cleaned up with scotchbrite and white spirit.
Then the aft fuselage top stringers got deburred and etched..
I bought this mounting kit for my strobe light power supply some time ago, desided to prepare this as well.
Fits nicely 🙂
Clecoed and matchdrilled in the aft fuselage..
Finally a good collection ready for primer.
I went to Air Service to prime the parts, but my old colleague Frederik had occupied the paint shop by a project of his, so I postponed the priming session till tomorrow.
Instead I did some more work on my fuselage.
I have previously matchdrilled the aft top skins to the frames, but I hadn’t deburred and dimpled the holes yet. Now I have.
Also riveted on the aft bulkhead…
And the F-724 vertical baggage area ribs upper rivets
Last thing I did today was rivet the canopy decks. Great day!!