Tonight was a great night in the shop. Got a lot of stuff done and it was great doing something else than riveting ribs for a change.
I got the fuel pick-up hoses safetied to the elbows.. actually I did that yesterday after work..
Also made the ‘anti-hang-up guides’ for the access openings
And the other two ‘anti-hang-up guides’..
Then I started making the fuel vent line. I modified the snapbushings so they had room for the fuelsender wire, and routed a piece of tube through and marked it for length.
Flared the inboard end…
Then shaped it to fit with a tubebender I borrowed from work.
Now it was time to make the fuel sender wiring. I soldered the wires to the connectors..
Crimped the terminals, then cut of the plastic sleeve and soldered it too..
Last thing I did tonight, was mix up some sealant and seal the wire connections.