Today I began the process of deburring all the center fuselage parts. First I had to make 4 small attachment strips for the baggage area corner ribs. I cut them from this piece of alu sheet.
Then I cut them to lenght…
…and made the final shapes.
After that I matchdrilled them to the corner ribs. The ribs had to be trimmed a bit at the rear ends, to clear the aft rivet hole.
Update!! I turned these the wrong way when matchdrilling. I redid them here!
Then I flipped the assembly over again and removed the bottom skin.
I used my soldering iron to remove the protection plastic over the rivet lines.
Finally I deburred all the holes and edges of the bottom skin. I also deburred the lower rib holes. It is much easier doing it while the assembly is clecoed together. I also modified the forward and aft flanges of the center seat and baggage ribs, to make room for the wiring snap bushings.
I began taking the center fuselage apart again, I will deburr the top flanges of the seat ribs before taking the rest apart.