During the past week, I have finished wiring the engine pressure sensors and the fuel flow sensor, and prepared the oil temp sensor wire.

With those sensors wired, I could complete yet another plug on the engine monitoring unit.

Next I continued with the trim and flap relay wiring. I added a quick disconnect to the airframe wiring…

..which allowed me to wire the relays on the bench.

The relays reinstalled..

Finally I installed the stick gribs to determine the cable lengths, and installed the last quick disconnects.

It is nice to have all these done, and great to be able to remove it without cutting wires.