I spent some time working on the left forward baffle, trimming it to fit the intake duct profile.

Its almost done, still need a bit of finetuning and a new baffleseal.

My buddy Bjørn came by last Friday and welded my exhausts. With that done, I could finally finish the installation and mounts.

The mounts consists of stainless tubes connected in the center by rubber hoses.
They are bolted to the oil sump.

I also installed all the cylinder head and exhaust temp probes, and measured the amount of thermocouple wiring required.

Last, I installed the connectors for the aileron trim actuator.  Except for the CHT and EGT temp probe wiring and the strobe light wiring, that is the last of the internal wiring done.